In less than 24 hours we went from super sunny 35 degree sunshine to 12 degree autumn. It’s cold and I’m feeling it. Don’t get me wrong, I love autumn but I just wasn’t prepared for it this year. 3 weeks in tropical paradise will do that to a girl!
So to make me feel better (and because it’s Friday!) here is a list of my 5 favourite “must-have” items to get me through this autumn.
1. These adorable yellow ballet flats. How will I possibly be sad it’s cold with these cuties on my feet?! From Hannahs, one of my favourite shoe shops.
(On a side note, I may or may not have gone and bought them today. And they were so cute that I may or may not have also bought them in red. Whoops!)
2. This gorgeous and ‘not so girly that I may actually be allowed to have it in our bedroom’ duvet cover from Farmers.
3. Something to keep my morning coffee warm in the car. Cutest travel mug ever from Redcurrent.
4. It’s warm and it’s pink! Can you tell I’m relying heavily on bright colours to get me excited about this season? I can’t wait to snuggle into this scarf from Glassons.
5. And let’s not forget about the chilly nights…how much do you love these PJ pants and matching top from bras N things? Owls and pyjamas – two of my favourite things in one!
So looks like I’ve got a pretty big shopping list to deal with this weekend…autumn is going to be a breeze.